Webinar Recap: The 5 Habits of Digital Leadership in Marketing Automation
Erik Qualman was recently a guest for a GetResponse Automation Hub webinar, where he spoke on the five habits of digital leadership that can be used with marketing automation.
What does the digital world look like in 2017?
- Over half the world’s population is 30 years old or younger
- If Facebook was a nation, it would be the most populous in the world (followed by China, India, and YouTube).
- 53% of millennials would rather lose one of their senses (smell, specifically) than their technology
- Social media influences 93% of buying decisions
- By 2018, video will account for more than 2/3 of mobile usage
- The human attention span is 7 seconds. A goldfish’s attention span is 8 seconds.
- More people own mobile devices than a toothbrush
- One in three marriages start online
- Grandparents are the fastest growing demographic on Twitter
- Two people join LinkedIn every second, and LinkedIn lowered its age requirement to 13
This very connected world is our day-to-day, personally and professionally. Automation, therefore, helps us in both our personal and professional lives. Think about how automation relates to airplane travel. You can check in online, print your boarding pass (or have it sent to your phone), and you very rarely need to see an agent unless you need help. This saves us time and is often more convenient. But no automation will ever replace face to face communication, so it’s up to you to find the ideal combination of automated and non-automated communication.
All digital leaders understand the combination of the offline and the online. Gary Vaynerchuk has been known to say, “Behave like the Jetsons and the Flintstones.” We may live in the Jetsons era, but it’s about behaving like both.
How is digital leadership defined in the Jetson’s era? By a STAMP:
To learn more about what this STAMP is all about, watch the webinar!
The post Webinar Recap: The 5 Habits of Digital Leadership in Marketing Automation appeared first on GetResponse Blog – Online Marketing Tips.